31st December 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?

Hi ! am akhil presently studying intermediate 1st year . i got 9.4/10 cgpa in 10th..
i got to know that SAT exams are a way to study in US universities after completing inter 2nd year!!
i have a money problem and want to know how can i get a scholarship to study in US .

but by the time i complete my inter 2nd year and i got to that there is a change in the pattern of SAT exam.
it says that the negative marking deductions are no more and essay is optional and many more..
i wanted to order official SAT guide which of from flipkart. so now am in a dilemma that either should i practice this guide or not.. i want to get good score in SAT .that is why i want to practice from my first year itself.
i request u to help me in knowing about the scholarship

THANK YOU
SINCERELY,
AKHIL

1st January 2015, 05:19 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?

You cannot get scholarship only depending upon your SAT score. Because, the universities will offer scholarships by considering the entire academic profile of the Student. It includes
10th Standard - Above 75%
Intermediate - Above 75%
SAT score- Above 1800 marks
If you can satisfy above criteria, you will have chances to get a scholarship.
And there is no official announcement regarding change in exam pattern of SAT. So, don't believe any rumors about the change of exam pattern.

Best Books:-
1.Official SAT Study Guide
2.Kaplan SAT 2015 Premier
3)Gruber’s Complete SAT Guide
4)Barron’s SAT
Try to practice SAT official Guide, which you bought from flipkart. It is also one of good books through which you can score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?