23rd November 2021, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to USA after MCA? Which course to do?

Can I go to usa after MCA?? if yes ? Give me instructions... after Bsc Non medical which course is best for going to USA

29th November 2021, 03:55 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I go to USA after MCA? Which course to do?

Since you have completed your MCA, I would suggest you to go with a PhD or M.E. in Computer Science. You can find the universities on Uniguru that PhD and Masters in Computer Science courses respectively. MCA students have a wide scope of getting into software development, in platforms(Operating Systems) like android.
30th November 2021, 09:48 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can easily earn 10 lakhs or above per annum after completing one of these courses.

Hardware Engineer.
Data Scientist.
Troubleshooter.
Web Designer & Developer.
Software Consultant.
IT Architect.
30th November 2021, 01:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can definitely pursue MS degree in USA. Since you are studying MCA so you have cleared the 16 years of education criteria. In order to study MS in USA, - You need to appear and score good marks in entrance exams based on which US universities take admission.
You can join Phd after MCA. To join Phd after MCA, You should have the MCA degree with a valid GATE score. After completing MCA, You can do ME (Computer Science & Engineering). you can join Phd after MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?