1st September 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Course fee for MCA in USA?

I am looking for the information about MCA course fees in USA. So tell me that what is MCA course fee in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  2. Which are the good universities in USA for doing MCA?
  3. Can I do MCA in USA after Completing BCA from India? What exam do I need to write and what will be the fee structure?
  4. Can I continue my studies in USA doing MCA after completing B.Sc IT through NIIT?
  5. Procedure that should be followed to do to further studies in USA after doing MCA from India?
  6. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  7. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  8. Is there any center of IGNOU present in USA so that students may continue their studies from there?
  9. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  10. MCA in USA after the completion of BCA?
  11. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  13. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  14. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  15. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  16. Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA?
  17. What is the fee structure of MCA course in KITEEE course?
  18. Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India
12th September 2014, 12:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee for MCA in USA?

The course fee for higher studies like post graduation in USA depends on the credit hours which you are taking for that particular course. Every student has to opt for a certain number of credit course as per the course and the fees will be accordingly computed. Apart from that it also depends on the university from which you are pursuing the course.

For example, one who opts for a 3 hour credit course with each hour being $3000, he/she has to pay $9000 for that semester as tution fees. Apart from that the institutional fees will be around $200-$500 depending on the institute. The living cost will vary from $250-$600 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?