27th August 2012, 04:31 PM
minkykaur23

How to go to USA to apply for MCA?

Hi,

i want to go usa. how can i apply. i have done MCA. But i have experience in HR.

2nd December 2016, 02:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go to USA to apply for MCA?

To go to USA for pursuing MCA course, you should have completed Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications or an equivalent discipline from a Government recognised university.

You have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations, as these examinations scores are mandatory to apply for admission to MCA course in US universities.

You need to report your examinations scores and the university will review your application and if you are found eligible, you will be offered admission then, you need to apply for student visa and if it is approved, you can fly to USA for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?