30th December 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of Master of Business in Finance in EMI mode to Auckland University of Technology? Scholarship available for this course?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Auckland University of Technology for Master of Business in Finance but the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not? And kindly tell me about the scholarship through which I can study this course.

1st January 2020, 12:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of Master of Business in Finance in EMI mode to Auckland University of Technology? Scholarship available for this course?

Yes, you can pay the course fee of Master of Business in Finance program in EMI mode. There are 3 semesters in this program so you can pay the tuition fee in 3 EMI's.

Scholarships is available for this course. You can apply for University of Auckland Business Masters Scholarship. Value of this Scholarship is up to NZ $32,000. To apply for this Scholarship, you need to visit https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/study/...704-bande.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?