10th September 2014, 07:10 PM
journalistabid

Application process for IAS Exams? Online resources for IAS preparation?

I wanted to appear in IAS exams, guide me what is the application process, How I can apply and am I eligible for apply or not. I've completed my Bachelors.

one of the most where should I can get online help for the preparation of IAS exams

11th September 2014, 11:04 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application process for IAS Exams? Online resources for IAS preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by journalistabid View Post
I wanted to appear in IAS exams, guide me what is the application process, How I can apply and am I eligible for apply or not. I've completed my Bachelors.

one of the most where should I can get online help for the preparation of IAS exams

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service and this exam is known as one of the Indian Civil Service.This exam is one of the UPSC exam and this exam is conducted every year.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they may include such as Nationality,Age limit and Education qualification.

If you satisfy the criteria's then you can apply for the exam and you can apply either in Online or Offline.With the Online mode you can get the form at http://www.upsconline.nic.in and regarding the offline mode it is Students can get the application form from any of the specified post offices through the country. The cost of the application form in offline mode is Rs.30.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?