16th October 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue further education in Germany after part time BE completion?

I am doing part time BE in India. I want to know if i can pursue further education in Germany after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to do MS in Germany?
  2. What is the education fee to do MS in Germany?
  3. How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate pursue MS in Germany? List of standard exams to be given?
  4. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  5. How to study masters education in germany?
  6. How to do MS In germany after scoring 62% at the end of 3-1 Semester?
  7. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  8. How to apply for education loan for perusing MS in Germany?
  9. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  10. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  12. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  13. Is there any part time job for students? Is PhD course a full time course in Germany?
  14. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  15. How to pursue part time B.PEd physical education course
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  17. Can I do B.Ed externally in Nashik?
  18. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
17th October 2015, 05:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i pursue further education in Germany after part time BE completion?

You can pursue a further course Abroad if you have pursued the course from a UGC and AICTE Recognized University.
If you have passed from such an University you will be able to pursue the further course that you want to study if you can clear the Entrance Examination.
You need to the Entrance Examination depending on what you want to do in your further studies in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?