10th November 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?

hello
What is profitability to do masters in germany
after completion bachelor in bangladesh?
Is it fruit full to me?
How much it will cost?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  2. Completed details about Ph.D Physics from Germany?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  4. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  5. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  6. How to study masters education in germany?
  7. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  8. Names of the universities to pursue masters programme in Germany in the field of Aerospace?
  9. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  11. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  12. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  13. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  14. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  15. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  16. Can I study another Masters in Germany, France or Australia?
  17. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  18. Minimum eligibility to get admission in Masters in Fluid Dynamics at top universities of Germany?
5th October 2016, 08:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?

Yes, it is fruitful to pursue Master degree course in Germany after completion of graduation in Bangladesh provided you get admission in a good institute. The benefits include good infrastructure of learning, better scope of job opportunities and better exposure. The study expense is minimal in Germany as it is funded by its government. Usually you need to pay only institutional charges approximately 300 euros per semester. However, the living expense is high. Hence the cost of course with a good living standard will be around 20-30 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?