11th September 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue LLM from Harvard Law School after pursuing LLB through distance education in India?

Can I pursue my LLM from Harvard Law School after doing an LLB in an evening college if i do it from through distance education in ou country India?

6th January 2018, 02:13 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue LLM from Harvard Law School after pursuing LLB through distance education in India?

Yes, you can pursue LLM from Harvard Law School. In order to pursue LLM from Harvard Law School you must have a first law degree (J.D., LL.B. or the equivalent) from a law school.

Admission to the LL.M. program in Harvard Law School is highly competitive. Selection will be based on your grades, rank, letters of recommendation, occupational interests, professional and personal accomplishments, and other factors as well.

For detailed information about LLM you should visit to the official website of Harvard Law School i.e. https://hls.harvard.edu/dept/graduate-program/llm-program/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?