29th April 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?

Hi Friends,
I'm pursuing BA (SSt.) from IGNOU, I want to pursue MBA (HR) abroad but as I'm pursuing BA distance am I eligible for the GMAT examination?

12th May 2014, 08:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to study in abroad with GMAT qualification and in also distance study you want to do in abroad so I am going to tell you about that if you want to do study in abroad and that also be in distance it is good and you can do it also with charm.

But for that you have to be a scholar student and bright student that can helps to you to take advantage for you to do this in abroad. And as you asking here about ignou so you have to be good at your study and stay focused about your study.

And do good as much as possible so that you can compete with other students in abroad and do good to get meet with them. So if you choice to get admit in b school in abroad then you have mush have a qualified degree with you and that also a very good mark qualification for your previous study as where you studied before.So that they can make decision to take you or not for the study in abroad. And maybe you get qualified for your study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?