3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BS in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS & 56% in 12th PCM?

Respected Sir, I have done my 12th class with 56% marks in Science stream with PCM. I have also secured 6 band in IELTS. Can I study BS in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  2. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  3. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  4. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  5. Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS
  6. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  7. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Eligibility to study in Canada for a candidate having 63% in 12th and 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Am I eligible to apply to study in Australia or New Zealand if got 59% in 12th and 6.0 bands in IELTS?
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  12. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  13. Colleges offering MBA in Australia for BBA graduate with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  15. Can I apply to study MBA in Australia with 6.5 Bands in IELTS and 52% in B.Com?
  16. Can I apply for Australia Visa on the basis of 5.5 in IELTS?
  17. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech in Vancouver if secured 7 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Am I eligible to study abroad with 6.5 bands in IELTS?
21st March 2018, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BS in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS & 56% in 12th PCM?

Yes, you are eligible to study BS in Australia after securing 6 bands in IELTS examination and 56% aggregate marks in your 12th standard PCM stream. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Science stream are eligible to study BS course. By reporting the IELTS examinations score and other certificates, you can apply for admission to BS course in Australian universities.
22nd March 2018, 04:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BS in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS & 56% in 12th PCM?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for BS course in Australia after the completion of class 12th examination with 56% of marks in it.
Since, you have qualified the IELTS examination with 6 bands, you can get admission in different Universities to study the above mentioned course as most of the Universities require a minimum of 6 bands in IELTS for Bachelors degree course in Australia.
22nd March 2018, 04:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study BS in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS and 56% in 12th PCM.

Most of the Universities will reject the applications of candidates, who has scored below 6 bands. But, your IELTS score is enough to get an admission in Foreign Universities.

So, you can easily get an admission in Foreign Universities.
22nd March 2018, 05:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Of course, you can study BS in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS and 56% in 12th PCM.

Because your IELTS score is enough to get an admission in foreign Universities.

So, you can easily get an admission in Foreign Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?