29th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my 12th grade with 47% marks and done IELTS with 6 Bands. Can I easily get student visa of Australia? Please let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  4. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  5. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  6. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  8. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  9. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  15. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  16. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2015, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?

We cannot predict or estimate whether you can get student visa for pursuing your higher studies in Australia, if you have secured 47% marks in your 12th standard and 6 bands in IELTS examination. Whether getting Visa or not depends upon your answers to the questions raised by the Visa Interviewer. If the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers, your Visa will be approved else your Visa will be rejected.
11th March 2017, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?

Dear sir, I have 47% marked in 10th and 69% in 12th. Now I scored 6 bands in ielts.
Can I able to get Canada or USA student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?