25th December 2022, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech after Diploma in Eletronics and Communication?

Can i study my BTech after my diploma in electronics and cummunication and engneering.

26th December 2022, 09:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech after Diploma in Eletronics and Communication?

Yes ,you can study BTech after Diploma in Electronics and Communication .You have to completed 3 years diploma.
26th December 2022, 10:48 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes, you can apply for B. Tech in IT (Information Technology) after completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication. Candidates who have completed a 3-years diploma in any engineering stream are eligible for B. Tech for Diploma holders.
27th December 2022, 11:20 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Why not , you can study BTech /BE after Diploma in Electronics and Communication .

Jobs after Diploma in Electronics and Communication is:-

*Electronics Technician

*Production Quality Manager

*Production Manager.
27th December 2022, 01:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue B.Tech course:

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to pursue B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) course after successful completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication course.

>> In order to be eligible for pursuing B.Tech course, candidates must have completed any of the below mentioned course.

@ Intermediate of 2 years in 10+2 pattern. In this case, candidates have to pursue 4 years of B.Tech Degree.

@ Diploma of 3 years in 10+3 pattern. In this case, candidates have to pursue 3 years of B.Tech Degree. Candidates will be joining in this course through lateral entry mode.

>> As you are from Diploma background, you are surely eligible to pursue B.Tech in the same stream i.e., Electronics and Communication Engineering course. For getting admission into B.Tech, you are required to appear in state level B.Tech Entrance Examination or that college's concerned entrance examination to secure a seat.
27th December 2022, 04:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Tech after diploma in electronics and communication engineering course.

After diploma you can get admission in 2nd year of BTech. Through lateral entry engineering test (LEET) scheme you will get admission in B.tech course.
For this you have to give LEET exam. After that you need to do online counselling to get a seat in reputed college.

Your age should be above 18 years.
27th December 2022, 05:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for BTech after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course.

Candidates who have completed 3 years diploma in any engineering stream are eligible for B.Tech course through Lateral Entry Scheme. In most engineering colleges, there,s a reserved seat for Lateral Entry. One can get admission into the director second year.
28th December 2022, 11:17 AM
Shantanubose22

Yes, you can pursue BTech after Diploma in Electronics and Communication. After Diploma in ECE, students can do B.E/B.Tech (4 yrs duration) which provides more knowledge related to your branch, increases chances of getting good job in terms of post, salary from a reputed company.
28th December 2022, 11:45 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing your Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication, you can apply for a B. Tech. in Information Technology (EXTC). Candidates for B. Tech for Diploma Holders must have successfully completed a 3-year diploma in any engineering stream.
28th December 2022, 11:51 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for B.tech after diploma.
Those who have completed 3 year diploma in any engineering stream are eligible for B.tech

B.tech for diploma holders os a 3 year program in which they directly get admission in the 2nd year of B.tech program .

It's important to clear the entrance exam for the students with good result to get admission to suitable college.
Some of the entrance exam are
VITEEE
JEE Main
JEE Advance etc
28th December 2022, 05:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I study BTech after Diploma in Eletronics and Communication?

Students that have completed their diploma can get themselves into a B. Tech programme through lateral entrance examination or the engineering entrance examination. If you take admission through lateral entry, then you will be directly admitted to the second year of the B. Tech programme.
29th December 2022, 06:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, can definitely pursue B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering or allied discipline having completed a Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering.

Further, you can secure admission directly in the 2nd year of B.Tech. degree course through the lateral entry scheme provision for Diploma degree holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?