4th April 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct entry to study BTech being a Diploma Engineer? Courses other than BTech available to study?

Hello, I have just finished my Diploma Engineering course. I am waiting for my final semester result. I am planning to do BTech course, so I can get direct entry in BTech course? Apart from BTech, what are the courses I can do?

8th April 2020, 08:56 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct entry to study BTech being a Diploma Engineer? Courses other than BTech available to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have just finished my Diploma Engineering course. I am waiting for my final semester result. I am planning to do BTech course, so I can get direct entry in BTech course? Apart from BTech, what are the courses I can do?
Can I get direct entry to study B.Tech being a Diploma Engineer?

Yes, of course, you can get direct entry to study B.Tech being a Diploma Engineer. Applicants may also apply for lateral entry for holders of diplomas. A student who has completed his/her 10 + 2 education with a minimum of 60 percent aggregate marks and is from a science and mathematics background may take a one-year diploma course in engineering and then be admitted directly to the B.Tech.

Courses other than B.Tech available to study?
  • Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
  • Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
  • Bachelor of Arts (BA)
  • Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
15th April 2020, 01:35 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get direct entry to study BTech being a Diploma Engineer? Courses other than BTech available to study?

---Yes,you are eligible to get direct admission in the 2md year of the same stream of engineering in which you done your diploma in engineering course.

--Apply for the same stream of engineering in Graduation level if you want to secure a direct admission in 2nd years of engineering.

Note:- other courses need minimum qualification of 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?