19th December 2022, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in TCS company after Eletronics Communication engineering?

I am Electronic communication engineering student. I have completed my graduation so can I get a job in TCS company?

22nd December 2022, 11:28 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to get a job in TCS company after Eletronics Communication engineering?

Those who have completed BE/B.tech/ME/M.tech /MSc/MCA.
Those who have completed masters in computer science and information technology and related stream are eligible.

For application purpose, visit the official website @ tcs.com there check and go to the careers section .
From there one can apply for job as per their qualification .

Candidates must keep their original documents ready as they might be asked to produce the same at the time of interview.
22nd December 2022, 11:57 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in TCS company after Eletronics Communication engineering?

As an ECE student, you are qualified to work with TCS, however, you must be at least in your last year or have already graduated to be eligible to apply for TCS.

Refer to the following link for more information:
https://www.tcs.com/
23rd December 2022, 12:52 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in TCS company after Eletronics Communication engineering?

You are qualified to work with TCS as an ECE student, but in order to do so, you must either be in your final year of studies or have already graduated.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.tcs.com/
28th December 2022, 03:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should have a minimum 60 percent throughout the academics (class 10th /12th /UG /PG). The candidate should have a maximum of 1 active backlog while sitting for the exam. A gap in studies for up to one year is allowed for valid reasons. Only engineering graduates/postgraduates and M.Sc. (CS/IT) or MCA graduates are allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?