28th January 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries?

Iam apursuing my bsc in physics.can i study msc in astrophysics abroad? I want to study that only in abroad countries not our India.

Related Questions:
29th July 2016, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc Astrophysics in Abroad countries?

Yes, you can pursue M.Sc in astrophysics after completion of B.Sc physics from a recognized university. All you have to do is appear for GRE and score excellent marks in it. A good score can help you get admission in top university.

IELTS/TOEFL score will be required for English proficiency as the courses will be in English medium. You need qualifying scores in this exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?