29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato being a BBA+LLB student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech ECE course and I want to do Master of Electronic Commerce from The University of Waikato. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

2nd October 2018, 10:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato being a BBA+LLB student?

Yes, You are eligible to pursue Master of Electronic Commerce course in The University of Waikato. You can online apply for this course through below mentioned link i.e.
https://my.waikato.ac.nz/sitsvision/wrd/SIW_IPP_LGN
2nd October 2018, 10:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato being a BBA+LLB student?

Being a BBA+LLB student, you are definitely eligible to apply for admission in Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato. Candidate who have a Bachelor of Electronic Commerce from Waikato, or an equivalent degree or candidate who have a bachelor/honours degree or postgraduate diploma in a relevant subject area like, business/commerce, information technology or computer science from any recognized university are eligible to pursue that course. Also candidate must have relevant work experience in the field of IT, digital/online technology or business to be eligible.

If you have comply the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are eligible to pursue that course.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://cms.mngt.waikato.ac.nz/mecom...sResearch.aspx

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?