29th September 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Master of Electronic Commerce course which is available in The University of Waikato. Waiting for your response!

2nd October 2018, 10:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato?

Yes, University of Waikato does provide scholarship to their students so you can apply for it and pursue Master of Electronic Commerce course. These are the scholarships available for you:-
1. University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship
Closing date: 10 December 2018
2. University of Waikato Research Masters Scholarship
3. Dr Zena Daysh Fellowship in Sustainable Development
4. Hilary Jolly Memorial Scholarship
5. Michael Baldwin Memorial Scholarship

For more details about financial aids you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
https://www.waikato.ac.nz/study/inte...l/scholarships
2nd October 2018, 10:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato?

You can avail University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship up to NZ$10,000 towards tuition fees to study Master of Electronic Commerce in The University of Waikato. This scholarship is offered to the talented international students who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and the ability to become global ambassadors for the University of Waikato.
For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.waikato.ac.nz/scholarshi...ce-scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?