23rd December 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Harvard business school for pursuing an MBA degree? Am I eligible for it being a CA student pursuing B.Com course from correspondence?

Hello, I am a CA student pursuing B.Com course from correspondence. I wish to apply to Harvard business school for pursing an MBA degree course. Am I eligible for applying? And the more important thing I want to ask is that the fact that I am doing B.Com from correspondence make me ineligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Salary which I can expect after getting MBA degree form Harvard Business School?
  2. How can i take admission in top B-schools like Harvard etc?
  3. Entrance exams that I should attend for pursuing PG in Harvard Medical School?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  5. How to do MBA after graduation? I am pursuing TYB.Com
  6. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How can I do CA with B.Com from DU?
  8. How to do MBA part time after pursuing B.Com exam?
  9. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  10. What should I do after pursuing B.Com?
  11. Can I do MBA after pursing degree from KU distance education
  12. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 47% marks?
  13. How to apply for MBA after graduating in BSc Electronics? Where can I apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course should I choose after B.Tech and which is the best university?
  15. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  16. Am I eligible to take IAS exam in India? I am pursuing business management degree in UK
  17. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  18. What steps are required to become a Teacher being a Graduate and having completed MBA in Finance and pursuing B.Ed in Correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?