9th August 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master in Transportation & Car Design in Scuola Politecnica Di Design being a BTech Mechatronics student?

I am a student of BTech Mechatronics Engineering and I want to do Master in Transportation & Car Design from Scuola Politecnica Di Design. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

1st September 2018, 05:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master in Transportation & Car Design in Scuola Politecnica Di Design being a BTech Mechatronics student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BTech Mechatronics Engineering and I want to do Master in Transportation & Car Design from Scuola Politecnica Di Design. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

Candidates who have passed graduation in Transportation or Car Design, Industrial Design, Vehicle Engineering or their equivalents and candidates with professional experience in the relevant field are eligible to study a Master in Transportation and Car Design at Scuola Politecnica Di Design. Therefore, if you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to study a Master in Transportation and Car Design at Scuola Politecnica Di Design. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?