10th August 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

1st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology for Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Applicants have to submit an official high school transcript or GED for the admission to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology course at Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. It is not required to submit SAT or ACT scores, however college encourage students to take one of them for the admission to study Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering Technology course at Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology. Applicants have to appear for the Accuplacer placement testing process. Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?