26th August 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MD in USA being a BHMS candidate? Should I have to appear in USMLE?

Dear Friends,
I have a question that if I complete my BHMS in Gujarat, then what is the scope of MD to do in USA? Can I give USMLE? Can I study MD in US?

29th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MD in USA being a BHMS candidate? Should I have to appear in USMLE?

i compeleted my BHMS now i want to study in USA so can u plz tell me after BHMS which coures is batter for future as per as jobe also
7th May 2016, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MD in USA being a BHMS candidate? Should I have to appear in USMLE?

BHMS doctors are not recognized as real doctors in the US, unless you havd an MBBS degree and switched to Homoeopathy Specialities. So you cannot practice as a doctor.

However, you can find employment in educational institutions or as assistants to allopathic doctors who are merging their treatment with Homeopathy treatments. Even then, homeopathic presence is not boom in the US since its the youngest field of medicine. Anyway, do reseach and try to find out more. Good luck.
6th November 2016, 12:11 PM
sskcorp

Can I study Ph D in USA being a M.D. candidate? Should I have to appear in USMLE?
24th September 2019, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I study md in bhms in Canada ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?