17th September 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Medical in Abroad through USMLE? Detailed information about USMLE?

Sir,
I am studying in 12th Science and I have taken PCB field. I want to extend my study in Medical in Abroad because in India there are very high competition so I want to visit Abroad for my further education. I have heard about USMLE. Is this exam help me to fulfill my need? I want to know about this entrance exam.

27th July 2023, 01:10 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I study Medical in Abroad through USMLE? Detailed information about USMLE?

The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a three-part exam that is required for medical licensure in the United States. The exam is administered by the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME).

The USMLE is a challenging exam, but it is a necessary step for anyone who wants to practice medicine in the United States. The exam covers a wide range of medical topics, including anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, and pathology.

The first part of the USMLE, Step 1, is a multiple-choice exam that tests your knowledge of basic medical sciences. Step 1 is scored on a scale of 1 to 300, and a passing score is 200.

The second part of the USMLE, Step 2, is a computer-based exam that tests your knowledge of clinical medicine. Step 2 is divided into two parts: Step 2 CK (Clinical Knowledge) and Step 2 CS (Clinical Skills). Step 2 CK is scored on a scale of 1 to 300, and a passing score is 220. Step 2 CS is scored on a pass/fail basis.

The third part of the USMLE, Step 3, is a multiple-choice exam that tests your knowledge of clinical medicine and your ability to apply that knowledge to patient care. Step 3 is scored on a scale of 1 to 300, and a passing score is 230.

If you are interested in studying medicine in the United States, you should start preparing for the USMLE early. There are many resources available to help you prepare for the exam, including online courses, textbooks, and practice exams.

In addition to the USMLE, you will also need to complete a medical school education and obtain a residency in order to practice medicine in the United States.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?