3rd March 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in University of Cambridge with GRE scorecard?

Hello Sir, I want to study my MS program in University of Cambridge. I am studying B.Tech and preparing for GRE. I would like to know with GRE scorecard I get admission easily or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS in Oxford University with GRE scorecard? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  2. Can I study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in University of New South Wales with GRE scorecard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study MS in University of Cambridge with GRE and IELTS scorecards?
  4. What is the validity of GRE scorecard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study MS in Abroad through GATE scorecard if not qualify in GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?
  7. Can I get full scholarship to study MS with GRE scorecard?
  8. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  9. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  10. Whether GRE scorecard is necessary to study PhD in USA for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate?
  11. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering MS program in Sweden with GRE scorecard
  13. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top 10 universities to do M.S integrated course with physics in abroad?
  15. Pattern, cost of application form and validation of GRE scorecard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply in GRE for B.Pharmacy student? Question pattern and books for preparation? Cutoff score required to get admission in any good university?
  17. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study in Cambridge University?
24th March 2018, 05:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in University of Cambridge with GRE scorecard?

Yes, definitely you can study MS course in University of Cambridge on the basis of GRE scorecard.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech degree from a recognized University can apply for the MS course from University of Cambridge. Candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to take admission at University of Cambridge for MS course admission.
24th March 2018, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in University of Cambridge with GRE scorecard?

Yes, GRE is accepted by most of the top universities around the world for MS course. You can surely apply based on it. Selection will depend on the merit, and you need to have an excellent academic record too.

Hence, make sure you have got the best score in GRE. Also, minimum qualifying score in IELTS/TOEFL is needed to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?