27th September 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can i study MS at USA with below average english knowledge?

I want to ask about studying in US. I am planning to study MS there. But my english knowledge is below average. Can i still study there?

27th September 2015, 09:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study MS at USA with below average english knowledge?

Yes, definitely you can study MS in USA even if you are not good at English. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Since, you are having average English Knowledge, I suggest you to take TOEFL/IELTS coaching and practice tests to score good marks in TOEFL/IELTS examinations for getting admission in MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?