29th September 2021, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I take a Ph.D from Germany after completing my B.Tech from India?

Can I take a Ph.D from Germany after completing my B.Tech from India ?
Is there any scholership for Ph.D after B.Tech ?
Which are the German colleges offering Ph.D after B.Tech from India ?

30th September 2021, 07:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take a Ph.D from Germany after completing my B.Tech from India?

A doctor degree helps a candidate say discover advanced level research opportunities after completing a bachelor of technology program through the integrated or combined PhD root rather than completing a masters degree and then applying for a doctoral program. pursuing a PhD program individuals can work under professors at universities and organisations that demand research scientists, associates, name against others for various projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany? 2 25th September 2016 08:39 PM
What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany 5 7th March 2015 11:05 PM
What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same? 8 7th January 2015 11:56 PM
What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS? 3 17th May 2013 11:08 PM