24th August 2010, 02:14 PM
varma0252

Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required?

hi friends! i m varma ,i want to do masters in germany.but i m having 57.8% in my b.tech.can i get admission in germany? plzz clarify this

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. What minimum percentage is required in B.Tech from India to get highest scholarship (30%) for MS course in Germany? How much money would I need to complete MS(including stay & food)? What is the best university in Germany for MS?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  6. Detail question about MS in Germany
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in germany after B.Tech in India? How much percentage in B.Tech is expected?
  9. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  10. What is the percentage required for MS in Germany after B.E Mechanical?
  11. Percentage required in engineering to study in Germany?
  12. What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?
  13. What is the scope for a instrumentation student of India in Germany?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  15. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?
  17. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in Germany?
24th August 2010, 09:06 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varma0252 View Post
hi friends! i m varma ,i want to do masters in germany.but i m having 57.8% in my b.tech.can i get admission in germany? plzz clarify this
Dear friend
Your percentage is very less for masters in foreign universities.
But if you score good in Graduate Record Examination and you have good command on English then you may get a chance to be in foreign universities.
If you somehow manage to learn German to at least elementary level then you could have a privilege.
Also for studying in foreign you will require a strong recommendation from a good professor from your college.
The very first thing you have to do is to take GRE test. If you get to score 1400+ out of 1600 in GRE you get chances to apply to various universities.
For details about GRE application and schedule visit its official website.
www.ets.org/gre
26th August 2010, 01:45 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required?

there is different eligibility criteria,such as you must have a graduation degree and

then you have to give the gre exams,this is termed as Graduate Record Examination and you

have to crack the exam then you should have good command on English then you may get a

chance to be in foreign universities.

If you somehow manage to learn German then that will help you more.
29th August 2010, 10:52 AM
Rickers

hello,
This field has many optin for job as well as field of research. For M.S you must have to score good marks in GRE entrance exam.
In india you can't get good college so for M.S you need to go abroad. There are many universities across the world.

The scholarship depends on the basis of your marks and level. The maximum scholarship will be 30%. For getting good scholarship you need to score more.
Along with study you will get some part time jobs which provide you good salaries as well as incentives. After completion of M.S your salary varies from $7500 to $12000.
So this will gives you good career in this field.
Good Luck!!!!
24th September 2010, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

my agrregate in BE is 58% s this effects for getting through top universities?plz reply
18th October 2010, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualification for bs or ms
26th October 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I AM A STUDENT OF IITHYDERABAD .HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE REQIRED FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN MS OR MBA IN UK OR USA ?
27th November 2010, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

hi friends iam ashok want to do masters in germany iam having 2.4yrs of work experience i want to know what is the eligible criteria to get admission .
6th December 2010, 12:52 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my agrregate in BE is 58% s this effects for getting through top universities?plz reply
It would be better if you get 60%,but okey,dont warry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by varma0252 View Post
It maybe diffecult in 57.8% marks,because there has a lot of compititions..
Quote:
what is the minimum qualification for bs or ms
The marks should be 60% MS..
13th December 2010, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

im doing 3year mechanical engg. i had arrears.. would affect from getting selected in universities in germany.. i want to do ms in germany.......i have cleared the arrears now.....
13th December 2010, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know percentage of mark that i should have in my U.G to get admitted in a good universities in germany.. and other eligibility..that i should have.. please tell all the criteria that i should ...if i have those criteria there is a chance that i will get into any good universities in germany 100%........
14th December 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

how much b.tech percentage required for education in germany
17th December 2010, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the fee structures i germany?
18th December 2010, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for german universities for mtech
18th December 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hi i m manish ,i had completed my b-tech frm cs and want to know the admission criteria for m.s in germany
my email is [email protected]
19th December 2010, 11:56 PM
jitendradagrt

entrance exam IELTS and TOEFL.
some colleges want GMAT SCORE for admission.

overall 65% through out your educational
20th December 2010, 05:00 AM
ndpiparava

hi dear,first there is different eligibility criteria,such as you must have a graduation degree and then you have to give the gre exams,this is termed as Graduate Record Examination and you have to crack the exam then you should have good command on English then you may get a chance to be in foreign universities.If you somehow manage to learn German then that will help you more.
23rd December 2010, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi im Going to finish my BE degree in this year and want to do MS in germany... What is the eligibility for me? And im goin for a german class. Iwant to know how i would get admissions over there. Would the german embassy help me in admissions?
25th December 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

which entrance exam is required for ms in germany
25th December 2010, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

does arrear history matters for ies/ foreign univ selection
4th January 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

In order to enter into germany you must give IELTS Exam and you must score 6.5 or above out of 9 band ,U must have Academic Percentage (B.E) of 60% or above.

Dont worry if ur percentage is low because there are colleges / univ in germany which except 55- 60%. It also depends on which field ur getting in MS.

The arrears which ur having is just depends on u . means whether you can hide ur arrears while going to visa drop box means clearing all arrear problems or hiding them.
19th January 2011, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

i m abt to complete my be degree with 57%.i want to MS in GERMANY .WHAT IS PROCEDURE TO APPLY AND HOW TO GET SCHOLARSHIP??
24th January 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

hi im Avinash , i completed my btech with 60% in Hyderabad.........i used to have many backlogs , i mean till the final year i wrote around 18 supplies.......so will all these be counted and will show any effect in MS in germany..........am i eligible for doin ms in germany..........
24th January 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

hi , i completed btech with 60% in Hyderabad......but i wrote around 18 supplies(backlogs) in my entire btech carrier..............will that make a problem to get into a university in germany for MS...........plzz answer my question...........
30th January 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

hi,my btech score is 73%,can i get admission to do ms (automobile/computional mechanics) in germany.......plz answer ......
30th January 2011, 09:34 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Your percentage is very less for masters in foreign universities.You must have a graduation degree and then then you have to qualify in the Graduate Record Examination(GRE exam) to carry your MS in Germany. You can get more information in the following site.

www.ets.org/gre

Best of luck..
2nd February 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hi i have 53% in my b.tech i want to do MS in USA. do i have the eligibility to get a good college on basing only the GRE score..?
12th February 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

hello everyone,
let me be very clear with the information i provide. im a final year BE(electronics and instrumentation) student. i currently have 60% overall aggregate. my final aggregate is expected to be around 65 percentage. I want to pursue my MS in EUROPE ( Germany or Sweden ). i have not written GRE or the IELTS or TOEFL. When is the Deadline for applying to universities in germany or sweden if im planning to join durin july- august 2011. are admissions closed for the year.?? pls reply. thanks
22nd February 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech with 60% in mechanical engineering and i want do some experience .my interested field is automobile .i got 6 band in ielts is this eligible or i should write again .is GRE is compulsory what is the eligible marks i have to score in GRE .
22nd February 2011, 07:58 PM
ajking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickers View Post
hello,
This field has many optin for job as well as field of research. For M.S you must have to score good marks in GRE entrance exam.
In india you can't get good college so for M.S you need to go abroad. There are many universities across the world.

The scholarship depends on the basis of your marks and level. The maximum scholarship will be 30%. For getting good scholarship you need to score more.
Along with study you will get some part time jobs which provide you good salaries as well as incentives. After completion of M.S your salary varies from $7500 to $12000.
Good Luck!!!!
hey, the salary is for a month or a year?????????
23rd February 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi....
I would like to do ms in germany
my b.tech aggrigate is 65%, intermediate is 66% and 10th is 71%.
could u please tell me weather im eligible for doing ms in germany or not & also tell me wether il get schollarship or not?
and what are the tests i have to give to go to germany?
please reply to my email id
here is my id: [email protected]
please reply as soon as possible....
23rd February 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in Computer Science with 68%(Second Classs)..Can i do MS in German or which foriegn country i can do MS. What are universities Affordable for me..What i hav to do..Help Me.
24th February 2011, 09:00 PM
biswaranjan9

hello,

You have come to this page to find information on eligibility for ms in germany after btech in india percentage. However, we currently do not have data about the eligibility for ms in germany after btech in india percentage. You can find more information by using other keywords that may be similar to eligibility for ms in germany after btech in india percentage and use the search box below. Thank you for using the service eLowonganPekerjaan.Com as a job seeker site number one in Indonesia.

For MS in Mechanical Engineering you can check out German universities such as:
1. RWTH Aachen University
2. Gdańsk University of Technology
3. University of Applied Sciences Deggendorf,

You can check out the admission requirements and apply accordingly. To know all about Study in Germany

Hope this helps. All the Best!
1st March 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What all exams are required for taking admission for M.S. in Germany and switzerland??
3rd March 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

would i be able to get working visa if i complete my MS in germany
16th March 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

wanted to know which one is better tofel/ielts i want to do MS in germany???
i got 62% in BE in INDIA
83 in intermediate
87 in 10th
will i get good universities and schlorships??

plz reply
16th March 2011, 11:26 AM
msaspirant

hi everyone
i am doing my final sem of BE in INDIA
i got 62% in BE,
83% in intermediate,
87% in 10th,
i want to do MS in germany
can any one tell me which exam is better IELTS or TOFEL???
should i even take GRE???
will i get good universities and scholarship with my score??
8th April 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

where should we learn german in india
13th April 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am persuing B.tech
Im wit 72% at present
92% in inter
86% in ssc
i wanna do my ms
will i get in good universities???
20th April 2011, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

I have 63 % in my Engineering and i have more than 1 year of work experience as software implementation engineer in Saudi Arabia.I scored ielts score of 6 overall. I would like to do Either Masters or Post graduate diploma in IT , I'm preferring European countries where we can obtain PR very soon.Please guide in order to accomplish my [email protected]
20th April 2011, 11:32 PM
nandeesh.v

Smile Re: Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required?

Hey For MS in Germany there is no need of GRE. If you know english well its more than enough. Also they will add 10% to your current aggregate while your percentage is taken into account. And also cost is very affordable. Only 2 to 5 lakhs you can finish MS. also job oppertunities are more in Germany. One of my friend is also in Germany. thats why I know these informations. Only for US and other countries you need GRE. if you have valid GATE sccore than its one more feather to your cap.

For more info contact me [email protected], All the best.
21st April 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
hello,
this field has many optin for job as well as field of research. For m.s you must have to score good marks in gre entrance exam.
In india you can't get good college so for m.s you need to go abroad. There are many universities across the world.

Along with study you will get some part time jobs which provide you good salaries as well as incentives. After completion of m.s your salary varies from $7500 to $12000.
Good luck!!!!
is this salary mothly or annual??
9th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

is gre score required fro Switzerland universities? pls reply me my id is [email protected] i m dng my final BE so that by this july i have to go to swiss pls reply as fast as possible....
12th May 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am a student of gujarat technological university n i m doing mechanical engg 3rd year n m planning for MS in automobile engg in germany. i want some eligibility criteria for it. plz guide me.
16th May 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello everyone. I am a b.tech electronics graduate, now working since 2 years in a company. Now I want to do MS in mechatronics feild. Can anyone suggest which university I should consider. Which are the best universities in this feild. Which country is better for this feild, US or Europe? I have not given GRE, is there any chance for admission in 2011?..thanks..
16th May 2011, 11:42 AM
shobhit_goel10

Hello everyone..I am a b.tech graduate in electronics, now working in a company since 2 years. I want to do MS in mechatronics. Can anyone suggest me best universities for that, and also whch country should I go for US or Europe?.. I have not taken GRE, can I get admission in 2011 now?..thanks..
19th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

yea definitely u will get an admission...but they need ur ielts score...thanks
29th May 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hello,now iam moving to final year in BE but i have 6 arrears...i like to learn in germany...i can clear while completing BE,if suppose i have arrears means can i study in germany..iam going to learn in german language..

can i get job there and make my studies in part time.
2nd June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

IN GERMANY , IF WE TAKING ADMISSION IN TO ENGLISH MEDIUM COURSES , GERMAN LANGUAGE TEST CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED OR NOT, CAN WE LEARN GERMANY LANGUAGE IN GERMANY AFTER TAKING ADMISSION IN TO GERMANY ?
10th June 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
SIR
I AM A STUDENT OF IITHYDERABAD .HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE REQIRED FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN MS OR MBA IN UK OR USA ?
bs kr bs kr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?