23rd June 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I work in abroad after my BHMS?

Can I work in abroad after my BHMS course?

24th June 2022, 12:51 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I work in abroad after my BHMS?

There are excellent chances abroad for graduates of the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS). To obtain a better job abroad, you will need a higher level of education. Before applying for a job there, some nations require that you complete a course there. Thus, it is preferable that you pursue higher education abroad.
24th June 2022, 02:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) programs provide excellent opportunities both in the United States and abroad. A higher level of education is required to get a better job abroad. Some countries require students to complete a course in their country before applying for jobs there. As a result, it is preferable to further your education abroad.
25th June 2022, 12:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can work in abroad after a BHMS degree (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery). You can work in Homeopathic hospitals anywhere in the world. once you graduate with a BHMS degree then you are a doctor and it is an international medical system so you can practice anywhere in the world. After studying BHMS you can go for higher studies MD which can give you more academic background. If you complete MD in Homeopathy then you will be having more job opportunities and also will be paid more.
25th June 2022, 05:20 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can. You need higher education to get a good job abroad. Some countries make it compulsory to study a course in their country before applying for a job. So it is better to take higher education abroad.
25th June 2022, 07:00 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery(BHMS) offers good opportunities abroad as well. You will need higher educational qualifications to get a better job abroad. Some countries make it mandatory to study a course in their country before applying for job there. So it is better if you pursue higher studies abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?