30th December 2015, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

What kind of work i can do in abroad after B.Sc. completion?i want to work abroad

I am doing B.Sc. degree in Agriculture and about to complete my course. I want to work abroad after this. So tell me what kind of work i can do there?

30th December 2015, 12:37 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: What kind of work i can do in abroad after B.Sc. completion?i want to work abroad

If you want to work abroad especially in the field of Agriculture. SO, i will suggest you to go for the PhD degree and then apply for the abroad opportunity. Because going abroad with this degree won't make you to earn good prestige. SO, go and have PhD degree for sound knowledge.

You must take admission in any of the Government institution for the PhD degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?