7th December 2015, 01:34 PM
rimpzmua

Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?

As I have completed my short term course in hospitality from iis shilong and now I am working in food production In kanpur but I want to go abroad and work and study there. Student visa and work visa abroad.

7th December 2015, 07:29 PM
maakaladla

Default Re: Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?

Yes you can apply the student visa as well as working visa at the same time.
All you have to do is visit your nearest Immigration center and getting all information for studying and working in Abroad.
One thing is more important is IELTS.
Different countries has a different number of bands.
so please cleared the english speaking test and apply your visa as soon as possible.
only you have to do is visit your nearest immigration center and apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?