7th December 2015, 01:34 PM
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 1

Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?

As I have completed my short term course in hospitality from iis shilong and now I am working in food production In kanpur but I want to go abroad and work and study there. Student visa and work visa abroad.

7th December 2015, 07:29 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Ludhiana
Posts: 177
Default Re: Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?

Yes you can apply the student visa as well as working visa at the same time.
All you have to do is visit your nearest Immigration center and getting all information for studying and working in Abroad.
One thing is more important is IELTS.
Different countries has a different number of bands.
so please cleared the english speaking test and apply your visa as soon as possible.
only you have to do is visit your nearest immigration center and apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application? 9 25th December 2019 11:25 AM
For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa? 8 23rd July 2019 03:58 PM
Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize? 1 4th April 2015 02:15 PM
Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled? 1 11th July 2014 12:49 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: