1st May 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?

I am doing btech in mechanical from ptu univ. I want to do masters in aeronautical ,please tell me the choices i have and also the best institutes both abroad and within the the country with minimum expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  2. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  3. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  4. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  5. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  6. What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering in Nepal or Abroad?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering?
  8. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
  9. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  10. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  11. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  12. How to get into top institutes abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  14. From where should I study M.Tech among India and Abroad after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  15. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  16. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  17. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  18. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
5th May 2015, 04:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Aeronautical engineering course after the completion of your Mechanical Engineer course. In India, you can apply for Aeronautical engineering course through GATE exam or any other M.Tech entrance exam. In case if you want to pursue Aeronautical engineering course in foreign universities, you should apply for GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After the completion of these exams, you can apply for admission in foreign universities.

Top Aeronautical engineering colleges in India:-

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address: Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Address: Nankari, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Address: Post Technology, Paschim Medinipur, Kharagpur, West Bengal

Amrita Institute of Technology and Sciences
Address: Ettimadai, Tamil Nadu

M.V.J. College of Engineering
Address: MVJ College of Engineering, Near ITPB, Whitefield, Bangalore

Top Aeronautical engineering colleges in Aboard:-

California Institute of Technology
Address: 1200 E California Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91125, United States

Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, United States

Stanford University
Address: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?