15th December 2010, 05:51 PM
anujjain

Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?

i am a bachelor in physiotherapy and planing to do my masters...
i am from india....
plz guide me about whether should i do my masters in ortho manual therapy in india only or shld i go abroad... and where in abroad...?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in rehabilitation science in india or Abroad?
  2. Which country is best to study 11th and 12th class?
  3. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  4. What should I choose in Masters to study in Abroad being a Bachelor of Fine Arts(Painting) student?
  5. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  6. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  7. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  8. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  9. Which country and college should I choose to study Post Graduate course in abroad after MBBS? Will I be able to practice in India after returning without any exam?
  10. How to join NASA after completing Mechanical Engineering? Which courses to complete in order to join NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course to choose for doing masters in abroad after comlpetion of B.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  12. Which field to choose in masters to become a Chip Designer after B.E ECE? Should I prefer India or Abroad?
  13. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  14. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  16. Is it possible for me to do masters in some course abroad after completion of B.Tech from NIT?
  17. How to pursue Pharm.D course in abroad after completing B.Pharm course in India?
  18. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
16th December 2010, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?

how is the field of clinical research for a doctor. is it just hype created
3rd May 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?

i want to do masters in physiotherapy, plzzz suggest me best colleges.
3rd October 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

i am a bachelor in physiotherapy and planing to do my masters...
i am from india....
nitesh....
31st January 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

i am a bachelor in physiotherapy and i want to do a 3 or 6 month course in manual therapy .can anyone suggest any corse
i am from india
danish
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?