25th July 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which college in Vancouver, Canada will accept admission after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Hi, I am Sonali from Punjab. I have 5.5 bands in IELTS and I want to know that which college will accept me in Canada Vancouver with 5.5 bands. I have doubt in visa also that will embassy will accept me with 5.5 bands in IELTS because the requirement for Canada if 6 bands?

25th July 2017, 09:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which college in Vancouver, Canada will accept admission after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Every university Canada has its own IELTS bands criteria, some asked for 6 and 6.5 bands to offer admission, even some universities demands 7 IELTS bands to offer admission.
However there are some universities in Canada which offer admission to the candidates who have secured 5.5 IELTS bands.
Followings are the names and details of those universities:
>Canadore College
Address: 100 College Dr, North Bay, ON P1B 8K9, Canada
Phone: +1 705-474-7600
>St. Clair College
Address: 2000 Talbot Road West, Windsor, ON N9A 6S4, Canada
Phone: +1 519-966-1656
>Royal Roads University
Address: 2005 Sooke Rd, Victoria, BC V9B 5Y2, Canada
Phone: +1 800-788-8028
26th July 2017, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college in Vancouver, Canada will accept admission after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Sonali from Punjab. I have 5.5 bands in IELTS and I want to know that which college will accept me in Canada Vancouver with 5.5 bands. I have doubt in visa also that will embassy will accept me with 5.5 bands in IELTS because the requirement for Canada if 6 bands?

There are only a few universities in Canada, which admits students with 5.5 bands in IELTS. Students can join an IELTS coaching class and reappear for the IELTS examination to score at least 6.0 bands in IELTS. Many universities accept 6.0 bands IELTS score for admission. Therefore, you can reappear for IELTS and score at least 6.0 bands to get admission in Canada universities. List of universities in Canada accepting 5.5 bands in IELTS is given below;

Capilano University - Official Website

Royal Roads University - Official Website

Canadore College - Official Website

St. Clair College of Applied Arts and Technology - Official Website
20th August 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I got listening 6,reading 5.5,speaking 5.5 and writing 5.5.overall i got 5.5 bands so any course avalible for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?