20th August 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about MSc(Biofabrication) course offered in University of Bayreuth?

Respected Sir, I want to study my MSc(Biofabrication) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in University of Bayreuth. Kindly let me know about this course available in this University. Please provide me the details.

28th September 2018, 02:08 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Complete information about MSc(Biofabrication) course offered in University of Bayreuth?

Submission of the documents listed below on time and in full is a requirement for admission to the aptitude assessment process.

Documents Required

You have already earned a bachelor’s degree in materials science and engineering, engineering science, or an equivalent degree with 180 ECTS points.

In addition, your English is at the level of “B 2”.

A CV and a motivation letter.

Your German level should be basic (A1).

If applicable, an affirmative action application.

You will also need to provide a 13-week industry internship and successfully complete the aptitude assessment process.

Entrance exams

First you need to clear the aptitude assessment process conducted by the University of Bayreuth.

You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least one exams from the following.
- TOEFL
- IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?