20th August 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for MSc(Biofabrication) course in University of Bayreuth. I would like to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me the process of admission and also about the documents which are essentially required for the admission.

28th September 2018, 09:39 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth?

MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth is course duration of 4 semesters. You can apply online through the official website link i.e. http://www.studienberatung.uni-bayre...EU_-MASTER.pdf

After scrutiny of application, you are required to sit in the Aptitude Assessment Test conducted by the university. Final selection of the candidates will be based on performance in the Aptitude Assessment Test.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.uni-bayreuth.de/de/studi...iofabrication/
28th September 2018, 02:10 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth?

Application Procedure
1. First you need to read the application form carefully with the Instructions.
2. Fill in the Application Form with all the requirements.
3. Print and Sign Your Application Form.
4. Include the Required Documents.
5. Send Your Application with the respective mail address.

Submission of the documents listed below on time and in full is a requirement for admission to the aptitude assessment process.

Documents Required

-You have already earned a bachelor’s degree in materials science and engineering,
engineering science, or an equivalent degree with 180 ECTS points.

-In addition, your English is at the level of “B 2”.

-A CV and a motivation letter.

-Your German level should be basic (A1).

-If applicable, an affirmative action application.

-You will also need to provide a 13-week industry internship and successfully complete
the aptitude assessment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?