20th August 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in University of Bayreuth for studying MSc(Biofabrication)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

28th September 2018, 10:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth? Duration of this course?

MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth is course duration of 4 semesters. If you want to study MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth, you will have to sit in the Aptitude Assessment Test (written and oral examinations, written protocols) conducted by the university. Also you have to sit in the English Proficiency Test.
Once you have cleared both tests, you are eligible to pursue MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.biofabrication.uni-bayre...ion/index.html
28th September 2018, 02:01 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth? Duration of this course?

First you need to clear the aptitude assessment process conducted by the University of Bayreuth.

You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least one exams from the following.
- TOEFL
- IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?