26th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should pursue PhD with low expenses being a M.Tech postgraduate in Power Systems?

Dear Sir,
This is Prakash and I have completed my M.Tech(EPS)in Power Systems. Now I want to do PhD in Abroad which country is better to do PhD course with low expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  2. Cut off enat score for admission to mit, manipal -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Total expenses to study PhD in Canada for MCA postgraduate?
  4. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  5. List of engineering colleges through SEEE Maharashtra?
  6. Am I exempted to attend entrance exam for study PhD if completed M.Phil in English Language? Where should I pursue PhD?
  7. List of colleges in Maharashtra offering distance education program in Civil engineering?
  8. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  9. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  10. What stream should I opt for my Ph.D course? I have done ME in power system(EEE)
  11. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  12. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  15. Embedded systems or VLSI or power systems? which field is better for M.E.?
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  18. How to pursue MBA/M.Tech in power management through distance course?
30th July 2015, 06:44 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which country I should pursue PhD with low expenses being a M.Tech postgraduate in Power Systems?

USA is the Best country to go and complete your PhD with low expenses.
You need to have Good Domain Knowledge and you need to clear both the GRE and TOEFL Examination with good marks to be eligible for a Scholarship for the course of PhD.
So if you can prepare well from now on you can pursue the course of PhD with a Scholarship in USA where the expenses for doing a PhD is low.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?