28th June 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Which country is preferable to study Aeronautical and ECE related M.S.?

sir
in which country can i do my m.s?i'm doing b.tech in 3rd year in ece subject.i wanted to do m.s related to aeronautical.so,pls give me guidelines about the subject to be taken for m.s so that i can do aeronautical and ece related course..

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  2. Which country is preferable to study M.S. in Civil Engineering?
  3. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  4. Which are the top 10 colleges related to ECE, Mechanical, Aeronautical, IT?
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. How to study PG in abroad? Which country is best? Which study is most valuable?
  9. What are the most preferable courses for B.Tech ECE holders within Hyderabad
  10. Preferable steps and requirements to get selected in Indian Army after B.Tech ECE?
  11. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  12. Scope of Management studies after B.Tech. in CSE
  13. Which exams to give related to MBA in Rajkot? I want to study MBA
  14. Which branch is preferable for me in M.S. at abroad if completed B.E. in E&TC? In which country should I pursue M.S. programme?
  15. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Which engineering is the best among Electrical, Biomedical, Chemical, Printing and Civil?
  17. Is it possible to do Aeronautics after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. What is more preferable between MSc and M.Tech?
1st July 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which country is preferable to study Aeronautical and ECE related M.S.?

my daughter has scored 91 % in SSC and wants to do aeronautical engineering. should she do a diploma first and then the degree? where are such colleges after ssc?
11th August 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which country is preferable to study Aeronautical and ECE related M.S.?

I completed my bachelors in aeronautical field and i want to do my MS in the same field.can i know which country is preferable for masters in aeronautical manufacturing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?