27th September 2012, 07:44 PM
manoj reddy chintam

Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad

should i go go for mtech aeronautical engg with ece btech?will their be any problems?which college is best for aeronautical in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  2. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  3. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  7. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  9. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Best institutes in Abroad for Aeronautical engineering after 12t
  11. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  13. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  14. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  15. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  18. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)? -- [New]
17th December 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad

i am doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering....can i do b.tech in aeronautical engineering.....
if yes ,kindly throw light on the good institutes with a detail of fee structure.
4th February 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad

Im doing my B.E.,ECE first year in anna university .I would like to do my M.S.,AEROSPACE ENGINEERING in abroad.I dont know how to choose the best university in abroad and the place to do my carrier safely and validly.please guide me the place and university to do my carrier.And also provide me the procedures to get seat in abroad.
2nd April 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

is it possible and valuble of doing mtech after btech?
16th May 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

My Plus Two cut-off in TNEA 2013 is 198 and I hope the chance for getting aeronautical engineering in MIT is bright. I have plans to complete my PG and also wish to pursue my Ph.D in aeronautical engineering. My dream is to work in places like ISRO, DRDO, NASA,etc. Being a girl to what extent I can progress in my carrier. I am unaware of the intricacies involved in this area for girls like me. Could you kindly clarrify further ?
18th June 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

shall i can study m.tech aeronautical engineering after i completed b.tech mechanical engineering???
28th July 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i m in 10th i want to a aeronautical engineer how should i study further
25th February 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

is it okay if I take up aeronautical engineering after taking up ECE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?