25th August 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of MEng(Electrical and Computer Engineering) in University of Connecticut?

Hi friends, I am planning to study MEng(Electrical and Computer Engineering) in University of Connecticut. I came to know that this course is available in this university. But I don’t know about the duration of this course. Can you tell me about the duration as well as the fee expenses of this course?

31st August 2019, 01:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MEng(Electrical and Computer Engineering) in University of Connecticut?

Course duration and fee expenses of M.Eng(Electrical and Computer Engineering) in University of Connecticut are as follows:-
Duration- 8 Semesters

Tuition fee- Rs. 20,76,320
Overall cost of living- Rs. 13,78,216
Campus accommodation- Rs. 4,83,635
1st September 2019, 10:52 AM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MEng(Electrical and Computer Engineering) in University of Connecticut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am planning to study MEng(Electrical and Computer Engineering) in University of Connecticut. I came to know that this course is available in this university. But I don’t know about the duration of this course. Can you tell me about the duration as well as the fee expenses of this course?
The duration of the course M.Engg(Electrical & Comp engg) at University of Connecticut is 4 Semesters i.e 2 years and the Tuition Fees is $ 35,000 which is equivalent to 24.5 Lacs INR , if you got good marks in GRE then you can also get Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?