4th November 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?

Please let me know the fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) program of Lovely Professional University? Can I know the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses of M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) in Lovely Professional University?
  2. Is entrance exam available for PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) admission in Lovely Professional University? Eligibility to apply?
  3. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) in Butler University?
  5. Does Lovely Professional University offers Diploma in Mining, Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure of the same?
  6. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  9. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  10. Fee expenses of 2 year B.Ed course offered by Patna University?
  11. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  12. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History?
  14. Course structure, duration and fee expenses of M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) in Meerut University?
  15. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  18. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
6th November 2016, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know the fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) program of Lovely Professional University? Can I know the course duration also. Kindly tell me immediately.

The course duration of PhD in Computer Science and Engineering in Lovely Professional University is as follows;
Full Time – Minimum duration is 2 years and maximum is 4 years from the date of admissions
Part Time - Minimum duration is 3 years and maximum is 5 years from the date of admissions
The fee for the PhD program in Lovely Professional University is Rs 39,500 per Semester.
The Lovely Professional University website link is Click Here
6th November 2016, 08:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?

The duration of the course of Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering in Lovely Professional University is of 2 to 5 years.
The fee structure of the above said course is of Rs. 1,58,000/- in Lovely Professional University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?