4th March 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Applied Arts(Paralegal Studies) in Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in Bachelor of Applied Arts(Paralegal Studies) in Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

6th March 2019, 10:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Applied Arts(Paralegal Studies) in Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning?

Duration of Bachelor of Applied Arts(Paralegal Studies) in Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning is 4 years, spread over 8 semesters. In order to get details regarding course structure of Bachelor of Applied Arts(Paralegal Studies), you should visit the website link given below:
https://business.humber.ca/programs/...l-studies.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 8th March 2019 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?