4th March 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Global Management of Innovation and Technology in Lappeenranta University of Technology for BTech Environmental student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BTech Environmental Engineering and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do Master in Global Management of Innovation and Technology from Lappeenranta University of Technology. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

6th March 2019, 10:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Global Management of Innovation and Technology in Lappeenranta University of Technology for BTech Environmental student?

Eligibility to study Master in Global Management of Innovation and Technology in Lappeenranta University of Technology:

You must have completed Bachelor of Science in Technology or closely related to technology or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from any recognized university.
You must have a score card of GRE.
You must have a score card of IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Academic or equivalent.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.lut.fi/web/en/admissions...and-technology

Last edited by ppsahu; 8th March 2019 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?