18th August 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of LLM(Energy and Environmental Law) in The University of Connecticut School of Law?

Please let me know about the LLM(Energy and Environmental Law) structure which is available in The University of Connecticut School of Law. I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

19th August 2018, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of LLM(Energy and Environmental Law) in The University of Connecticut School of Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know about the LLM(Energy and Environmental Law) structure which is available in The University of Connecticut School of Law. I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

The course structure of LLM Energy and Environmental Law in The University of Connecticut School of Law is as follows:

Strongly Recommended:

Administrative Law

Energy Law Courses:

Renewable Energy Law
Climate Law
Energy Regulation and Policy

Environmental Law:

Climate Law
Animal Law
Food Law and Policy
Environmental Law
Historic Preservation Law and Public Policy
Land Use
International Environmental Law
Natural Resources Law

Clinical Courses:

Clinical Environmental Law
Field Placement: Center for Energy and Environmental Law

Students who have a foreign law degree are required to take in the first semester:

US Law and Legal Institutions
US Law Research and Writing

Duration of the LLM Energy & Environmental law at The University of Connecticut School of Law is one year full time. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?