18th August 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study LLM(Energy and Environmental Law) in The University of Connecticut School of Law?

Hello friends, I am interested to study LLM(Energy and Environmental Law) from The University of Connecticut School of Law. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

19th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study LLM(Energy and Environmental Law) in The University of Connecticut School of Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study LLM(Energy and Environmental Law) from The University of Connecticut School of Law. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

There is no entrance examination available to study LLM Energy and Environmental Law at The University of Connecticut School of Law. The admission committee will review the applications and conduct an interview (via Telephone or Skype) for the admission to study LLM Energy & Environmental Law at The University of Connecticut School of Law. However, candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL or PTE for the admission to study LLM Energy and Environmental Law at The University of Connecticut School of Law. The University of Connecticut School of Law website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?