12th October 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MBA(Hospitality & Tourism Management) in The Ostelea - School of Tourism & Hospitality International?

Hello everyone, I want to do MBA(Hospitality & Tourism Management) course from The Ostelea - School of Tourism & Hospitality International. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

21st October 2018, 06:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MBA(Hospitality & Tourism Management) in The Ostelea - School of Tourism & Hospitality International?

MBA(Hospitality & Tourism Management) in The Ostelea - School of Tourism & Hospitality International is course duration of 12 months. Course structure is given below.
MBA(Hospitality & Tourism Management) in The Ostelea - School of Tourism & Hospitality International is divided into 6 modules:

Global Environment and Markets

Human Resources Management

International Management

Corporate Internationalization

Master's Thesis

Elective Courses

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.ostelea.com/en/master/mb...tudy-programme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?