12th October 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in Business & Hotel Management School, Switzerland?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study MSc(Global Business Management) from Business & Hotel Management School, Switzerland. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

21st October 2018, 06:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in Business & Hotel Management School, Switzerland?

In order to pursue MSc(Global Business Management) in Business & Hotel Management School, Switzerland, you have to appear and qualify English Proficiency Test such as IELTS with minimum overall score of 6.5 or equivalent. Once you have cleared that test, you are eligible to pursue MSc(Global Business Management) in Business & Hotel Management School, Switzerland.
You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://m.bhms.ch/programs/postgradu...ss-management/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?