21st April 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the further courses available in Australia for 10th ICSE student? Procedure to get admission?

Hello, I want to study in Australia after my 10th ICSE. In India there are many competitions so I want to start my education in Australia just after 10th. I am pursuing 10th from ICSE Board. Kindly tell me about higher education in Australia for me and also I want to know the way I can precede for that course.

16th June 2019, 06:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the further courses available in Australia for 10th ICSE student? Procedure to get admission?

In order to pursue in Australia you must have qualified secondary school examination with Mathematics and Science from ISC/CBSE board with minimum 75% marks. On the basis of 10th standard certificates you are not eligible to pursue any further courses in Australia. As you saying you want to continue your further study in abroad so first of all you need to choose a high school based on the subject you intend to study and apply for it. After that you will have to sit in English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS. Once the Institute will accept your application and allow you for study then you can apply for Student Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?