12th March 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University?

Please let me know about the MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) structure which is available in Princeton University. I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

19th March 2019, 04:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University?

Duration of MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University is 2 years. MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) consists of seven courses and students have to submit an acceptable thesis which is the culmination of the student’s program of research organized under the supervision of a faculty adviser.

For details:
https://gradschool.princeton.edu/aca...ce-engineering
19th March 2019, 09:03 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University?

The M.S.E.(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University)

-The M.S.E. program typically covers two years.

-Candidates for the M.S.E. program complete seven courses and write an acceptable thesis.

-The thesis is central to the program and is considered an integral aspect of graduate education in the field.

It is the culmination of prior training and research and is expected to address a realistic and important problem.

The thesis must be presented in good literary form and be written in good English.

The technical quality is also expected to be high and differs from that expected for the Ph.D. only in the quantity of material presented.

The number of master’s students admitted each year is limited.

Course structure :

-Mathematical Methods of Engineering Analysis I
-Mathematical Methods of Engineering Analysis II
-Introduction to Materials
-Fracture Mechanics
-Structural Materials
-Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques for Energy Materials
-Experimental Methods: Introduction to Electronics for Engineering and Science
-Experimental Methods II
-Independent Project I, II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?