12th March 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech. I want to study MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

19th March 2019, 05:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University?

Eligibility to study MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University;

The applicant must have a minimum 3 years duration of bachelor's degree in the relevant fields from a recognized university.
The applicant must have a score card of Graduate Record Examinations (GRE).
The applicant must have a score card of English Language Tests such as IELTS/TOFEL.

For details, you can visit:
https://gradschool.princeton.edu/aca...ce-engineering
19th March 2019, 09:48 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University?

Eligibility criteria

-Completed Bachelor's degree
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study
MSE(Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) in Princeton University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?